This information is provided in accordance with Articles. 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) to users who access the website www.thewanderingbike.it and relates to all personal data processed in the manner indicated below.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller of the personal data collected is Daniele Toccacelo, with registered office in Via Donatori Sangue e Organi, 10A – 06063 Torricella, Magione (PG), (C.F. TCCDNL82T09G478W – P.IVA-03686440540), tel. 3471784437, email firstname.lastname@example.org .
The personal data processed are collected as provided directly by the interested party or provided automatically.
The data provided directly by the interested party are all personal data that are provided to the Data Controller in any way, directly by the interested party. In particular, within this site (newsletter subscription form and online forms for participation in events and initiatives and adhesion to offers) the following personal data are collected and processed which, remember, are directly provided by the user:
– name, surname, email, telephone number
In some cases, in the forms (online and paper) concerning events, initiatives and offers, whose participation / membership is subject to the compilation of the forms itself, the following data may be collected and processed in addition to the aforementioned data:
– place and date of birth, tax code
The data collected automatically are navigation data. These data, although not collected in order to be associated with the identity of the user, could indirectly, through processing and association with data collected by the Data Controller, allow his identification. Especially:
• browsers and navigation devices
With regard to the email newsletter, which refers to the mailing list which can be accessed by independently subscribing to online forms and forms, following the sending of newsletters, the platform used allows you to detect the opening of a message and the clicks made within it, together with details about the IP and the browser / device used. The collection of this data is essential for the functioning of the implicit renewal systems of the treatment (see the item Processing Methods) and an integral part of the operation of the sending platform.
LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The data are processed exclusively for the purposes for which they are collected, as described below.
We use the data provided by data subjects to:
• organizational purposes and event management, insurance and tax obligations;
• promotional activities and information relating to hiking activities, trekking, courses and other initiatives and events organized, put in place or involving (also in collaboration) of the Data Controller;
• advertising information relating to the professional activity and services provided by the Data Controller;
• only in case of specific consent of the user, to allow the adhesion to specific and additional services such as the sending of future information and promotional communications via email or by electronic means.
The provision of the data listed in the “Collected Data” section is necessary to allow the user to access the service. For this reason, consent is mandatory and any refusal to process or the failure, incorrect or partial provision of data could result in the impossibility of a correct provision of the service.
The provision of data for the purposes of sending newsletters and communications for promotional, informative or research purposes is optional and the refusal to give the relative consent to the processing will make it impossible to be updated about commercial initiatives and / or promotional campaigns, to receive offers or other promotional material and / or to send the user personalized offers. Even in cases where the provision of data and consent to processing are mandatory (for example in online booking forms events / offers), the user has the possibility to choose whether or not to receive updates and communications. Daniele Toccacelo does not provide any of your information to third parties without their consent, except where required by law.
In any case, the dissemination and transfer of data outside the EU area is excluded.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
The interested party can revoke his consent to receive promotional and commercial communications immediately, by sending a request to the email address email@example.com or by clicking on the appropriate unsubscribe link that can be found in the footer of each promotional and commercial email received; In the case of update systems and newsletters via messaging, the interested party can unsubscribe at any time through direct messages or through all the unsubscription methods made available by the specific platform used.
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, providing in any case for the annual verification of the data stored in order to delete those deemed obsolete, unless the law provides for archiving obligations.The processing of data normally takes place at the registered and operational headquarters of Daniele Toccacelo by itself, or possibly by personnel or collaborators duly designated as data processors. The complete list of data processors and persons in charge of processing personal data can be requested by sending a specific request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration and the related processing are considered valid until the user unsubscribes or after 12 months from the last communication of which he has evidence of direct interaction (click, opening, reply).
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 13 GDPR each user has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of his personal data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
In particular, the interested party has the right to obtain from Daniele Toccacelo the indication:
1. the origin of personal data;
2. the purpose and methods of processing;
3. the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic / IT tools;
4. the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative;
5. the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
Furthermore, the interested party has the right to obtain from Daniele Toccacelo
1. updating, rectification or integration of their data;
2. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
3. access to their data, i.e. confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them are being processed;
4. restriction of processing,
5. data portability, i.e. the right to receive personal data concerning him in a structured format;
6. right to complain to the Supervisory Authority.
Finally, the interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection. In particular, the interested party has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending commercial advertising material or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. The requests referred to in the previous points must be sent by email to the address email@example.com
UPDATES AND CHANGES
Daniele Toccacelo reserves the right to modify, supplement or periodically update this Information in accordance with applicable legislation or the measures adopted by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.